Team M40A3 Index du Forum
Team M40A3
Team fun, puissante, sublime et destructive !

Team M40A3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: The Shattered Spell Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team M40A3 Index du Forum -> Team M40A3 -> Team M40A3
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anaelmi

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 11:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Shattered Spell Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

The Shattered Spell
by K. Sterling
rating: 4.9 (12 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Shattered Spell
->->->->ONLINE BOOK The Shattered Spell

Dorian Baker hasn't led a charmed life. But he's always taken care of himself and made the best of it. Could an attack lead to his Happily Ever After? Is true love strong enough to break a dark spell?

Jack Baldwin's used to being the teddy bear or the wingman but he secretly yearns to be some man's Prince Charming. Can he save the man of his dreams and be the hero of his own love story?

“I can’t help it, your eyes are amazing,” Jack said and Dorian gave him a dubious look then pointed at his left eye.
“Even with this?” He asked and Jack nodded. The deep purple and blue bruise made the green brighter and kept drawing Jack’s eyes to Dorian’s.
“Even with that. Let’s go,” he said as he waved toward his truck. Your eyes are amazing? He mentally slapped himself in the face. Why are you the worst at this? Jack sifted through every piece of poetry and every romantic movie he could remember as he walked Dorian to the passenger door and opened it for him. Dorian looked a bit surprised but he got into his seat without any sarcastic remarks or jokes.
“Do you really think my eyes are amazing?” He asked as Jack settled into the driver’s seat. Jack sighed as he rested his forehead on the steering wheel.
“I’m so bad at this. I don’t date a lot and I’m really nervous,” he groaned then gave Dorian an apologetic look. “But your eyes are really amazing. I wish I could think of something smarter and more sophisticated but the only thing I can think of when I’m looking at them is how amazing they are,” Jack confessed and Dorian cleared his throat as he traced the seam running down the side of his thigh.
“That was good though,” he murmured and Jack’s head pulled back.
“It was?” He asked and Dorian nodded.
“If you want to try that kiss again, I wouldn’t mind,” he said and sweat burst from Jack’s pores.
“I do,” Jack breathed as he turned and reached for him. Dorian’s neck craned toward him as Jack’s hand curved around his jaw. Dorian’s chest rose as his breath hitched and he felt almost fragile. Their lips brushed and there was more heat but also goosebumps. A soft moan slipped from Dorian’s lips and Jack drank it in as his lips clung to Dorian’s. It was sweet and minty and it made Jack ache but he kept this kiss light and sighed contentedly as he pulled away.
“Wait,” Dorian whispered as his hands slid around Jack’s neck. Dorian pulled him close and his lips pressed against Jack’s before his tongue traced his lips. Jack gasped as heat and need exploded within him and Dorian’s tongue slipped between his lips. His tongue swirled around Jack’s as his head tilted and his arms wrapped around his shoulders as he pulled him closer. Jack’s hand pushed through Dorian’s hair as the other slid around his body and the kiss became intense and demanding.
“We need to slow down,” Jack panted as he leaned back and held Dorian at arm’s length. Dorian’s eyes managed to be even wider as his chest heaved.
“I was not expecting that,” he said and Jack frowned.
“You told me to do it,” he said and Dorian shook his head.
“I wasn’t expecting it to be that…” He blinked at Jack as his lips made word shapes. “Amazing,” he said and Jack exhaled loudly as he fell back in his seat.
“It wasn’t just me, then,” he said and Dorian grinned.
“It was really good. We should do it again later.”

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 116 pages
publisher: Bawdy Books (February 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XCGM19R
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 539 KB

The Shattered Spell free fb2

79c7fb41ad

Stripped Something: A Bisexual and Gay MMF Menage Romance Book Collection download epub mobi pdf fb2Breakaway: Gefühle kann man nicht leugnen (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Amazing Pictures and Facts About Macau: The Most Amazing Fact Book for Kids About Macau (Kid's U) download epub mobi pdf fb2Quantitative Process Control Theory (Automation and Control Engineering) download epub mobi pdf fb2Translational Immunotherapy of Brain Tumors download epub mobi pdf fb2Mars One download epub mobi pdf fb2When the Tui Calls: Rural Ministry – Origins and Futures download epub mobi pdf fb2Die Projekt-Methode: Leitfaden zum erfolgreichen Einsatz von Projekten in der innovativen Hochschullehre (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2L'elearning nell'università (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Walking with Luther: A 30 Day Devotional in Honor of History's Greatest Reformer download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 11:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team M40A3 Index du Forum -> Team M40A3 -> Team M40A3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'